Our all-purpose organic potting soil, perfect for repotting plants, fast growing annuals, outdoor containers, and more!
- Excellent drainage properties, yet holds moisture well
- Perennials, Woody Plants and Herbs love it!
- Great for large containers (up to 250 gallons) or any plant that needs well-drained soil
- For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at planting time
- Save money and reuse it! Our compost-based soils do not break down as quickly as peat-based mixes. Simply fluff the mix back up, remove any large root balls, and replant.
- Contains: compost, pine bark, coir, worm castings and rice hulls.
Also available in 1 and 2 cubic foot bags at your local retail store
*No shipping outside of the continental United States.*