You’re going to have a healthier and more vibrant garden when properly using Biochar. You’ll get year-after-year benefits from this lifetime soil amendment!
Key Product Features
- Fully charged and ready to use on all types of plants
- Compost and Worm Castings add beneficial biology
- Alfalfa Meal and Kelp Meal add valuable nutrients
- Bone Char adds necessary phosphorous and calcium
- Zeolite and Azomite are minerals that nourish microbes and plant roots
- For Containers, mix in at a 10% rate with your preferred growing media, such as our Container Blend or Cocodelphia
- For Garden Beds, one bag will cover 24 square feet (10% rate)
- 100% Organic!
Application of biochar on the soil helps in the reduction of offsite pollution. It increases the retention of nutrients like phosphorous and nitrogen in the soils, aid in decreasing the leaching of nutrients of soil in to the groundwater and helps in saving the nutrients from erosion due to the surface water flow. Biochar Is A Highly Porous Carbon That Improves Nutrient Adsorption And Provides A Practically Permanent Home For Beneficial Soil Biology. Boost Yields And Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Grow! Organic Mechanics Biochar Blend Is Fully Charged And Ready To Use On All Types Of Plants. Improve yield and plant health! Adding biochar to your garden puts carbon permanently back into your soil. Perfect for no-till gardeners or for building a supersoil.
Compost And Worm Castings Add Beneficial Biology. Alfalfa Meal And Kelp Meal Add Valuable Nutrients. Bone Char Adds Necessary Phosphorous And Calcium. Zeolite And Azomite Are Unique Minerals That Nourish Microbes And Plant Roots. Our Biochar Blend Is Highly Porous. This High Porosity Gives Our Biochar An Incredibly High Surface Area. High Surface Area Means More Sites For Nutrient Holding Capacity Or For Beneficial Soil Microbes To Live And Thrive. 100% Organic.